This top-selling oil has multiple uses and benefits and is cold pressed from lemon rinds to preserve its delicate nature and potent properties.
- Known as a powerful aromatic and internal cleanser
- Cleanses the air and uplifts mood
- Can be used throughout the home as a non-toxic cleaner
- purifies the skin while toning so it makes a great face cleaner *perfect for teenage faces that are suffering with acne- 30 drops lemon in 4oz. coconut oil makes the perfect face wash*
Put Lemon Oil to work for:
1. Body Cleanser: Add two drops to 8 ounces of water for a gentle, natural body cleansing in the morning of your liver, kidneys, and digestive system. Also add lemon oil to public water to help the kill germs.
2. Concentration: Lemon oil helps in increasing concentration and alertness. Diffuse in the office or while your children are doing homework to stay focused and on task. Good for energy and mind clarity: You can also rub the lemon oil on your hands and inhale for a quick pick-me-up!
3. Immune system: Lemon oil is high vitamin content, which makes it incredible for the body’s immune system. It further stimulates white blood cells, thus increasing your ability to fight off diseases. Lemon oil also improves circulation throughout the body.
4. Fever: Lemon oil is effective against infectious diseases such as fever, malaria, and typhoid. Add one drop of lemon and peppermint oil to the bottoms of your feet to reduce fever and provide infection relief. Combine with Thieves essential oil for additional support.
5. Disinfectant: Since Lemon oil has antibacterial and antifungal properties, Lemon is a good cleaner! It is used for cleansing the body, metal surfaces, dishes, and clothes. Homemade all-purpose vinegar cleaner: Add lemon essential oil to this citrus vinegar cleaning solution for a fresh and very effective cleaner.
6. Soothe a sore throat: Add lemon essential oil to hot water and honey to soothe a sore and scratchy throat.
7. Keep cut apples and avocado fresh: Use lemon oil in water to keep sliced apples or avocado from turning brown.
8. Hair/Nail care: Lemon oil is also a powerful hair refresher. Many people use lemon oil to get strong, healthy and shiny hair. Lemon oil can also be used to eliminate dandruff.
Hair highlights: Add a few drops of lemon oil to a spray bottle of water and spritz hair and go out in the sun for natural highlights.
Nail Rescue: apply lemon oil to your nails to soften cuticles and restore health to your nails.
9. Weight loss: Lemon juice is very helpful in reducing weight, and satisfying your appetite. Adding Lemon oil to water or your favorite beverage can help reduce the chance of overeating.
10. Asthma/Allergy: inhaling the aroma of lemons can clear the nasal passages and sinuses, promoting good air flow and steady breathing. Allergy Bomb: Combine 3 drops of Lemon, Lavender and Peppermint Oil to the bottoms of feet, behind the ears and neck every day.
11. Softens calluses, corns, and bunions: Apply lemon essential oil consistently to your hardened skin conditions, and the lemon oil will soften those areas.
12. Gum, label and crayon remover: Lemon oil is great for removing gum from hair, or carpet. Remove sticky residue from labels on bottles and jars. Lemon oil will also remove crayon marks from walls.
13. Skin Care: Lemon oil is astringent and detoxifying in nature, and its antiseptic properties help in treating pimples and various skin disorders. Lemon also reduces excessive oil on the skin.
Skin Brightener: Add lemon oil to your facial cleanser to help remove dead skin cells and create a fresh clear complexion.
14. Mood Uplifter: Combine lemon and lavender and use topically or diffuse in your room to uplift your mood, and chase away the blues.
Add a few drops to your bathwater to help with typical stress and fatigue. Lemon oil is calming in nature and, therefore, helps in eliminating mental fatigue, exhaustion, dizziness, anxiety, nervousness and nervous tension. It can refresh the mind by creating a positive mindset and removing negative emotions.
BONUS: Flavor booster! Lemons are one of the most popular citrus fruits in the world and are widely used for culinary purposes since they are a good source of vitamins and aid in digestion. It also adds a pleasant taste and aroma to food. Furthermore, lemon juice is one of the most popular drinks in the world as it is very healthy, delicious, and inexpensive. Add a couple drops of lemon essential oil to softened butter and use on fish, and steamed vegetables. Add lemon oil to sweet treats: Lemon frosting, lemon meringue, lemon cakes, lemon squares, lemon cookies, and of course lemonade!
Word of Caution: There are some risks in using too much essential oil, including allergic reactions and headaches etc.. Basically, the same rules apply to using any other essential oil I recommend...
YOUR DIET MATTERS MORE & THESE OILS ARE ONLY YOUR CLEAN VERSION OF AN OVER THE COUNTER MEDICATION.
Do not believe that using essential oils allows you the liberty to continue to avoid a correct lifestyle change or allows you the liberty to eat poison vs. nutrient dense food.