We use DoTerra essential oils in our home:
Niti's BASIC ESSENTIALS RECOMMENDED PACK:
- Breathe-everything sinus and chest related. Apply to soles of your feet, inside wrists, on chest, throat and under nose. When you are really struggling- touch one drop to center of tongue and SLEEP.
- Peppermint-headache, “cough drop” One touch to the center (back) of tongue using finger to apply, nausea, mental clarity, mix in distilled water when you are at a cocktail party to feel like you are drinking when you aren’t and reduce stress after long day or enjoy a business social when you are under the weather. During CRUNCH times in your life- one drop to a quart of water first thing in the morning (while in bed) helps pump you up, wake you up & have a fantastic start to your day. Increases efficiency when you are strapped and in project build mode or deadline mode. When I teach or speak anywhere- I keep a drop of peppermint in my water bottle (32 oz.) to help with any throat stuff and keep my mind sharp.
- Frankincense-fevers, infection, no idea but I don’t feel good, stress reduction *best to apply to bottom of feet before bed*
- OnGaurd-flu season, been around a bunch of folks who were hacking like crazy, pre-flight defense, post flight recovery- when you travel a lot, keep this on the bottom of your feel & around the neck glands, base of skull and behind ears.
There are a bunch of oil companies out there. Most DoTerra oils are safe to take orally so that is what I use for my over the counter medications. ALL these can be used orally or externally.
When I am making cleaners or using oils for air fresheners, I use other more affordable organic essential oils.
|This page is where I want to share my passion for REAL food with you. Please check back often for updates or subscribe to receive them automatically via email, facebook, or twitter. I am looking forward to building the community and sharing my thoughts and experiences with you.
- Niti Bali, owner Farm to Fork Meat
What are you eating?
Cancer Killer Recipe's